This woman thought Fauci should be executed

This is true, the Kraken was immediately picked up by Q but Powell was the first one to spread that dung.

I was confusing Kraken and The Storm, the storm was supposed to happen on January 20, 2021. Trump would expose the Democrat cabal of pedophiles and traitors and mass executions would be the result and Trump would retain the presidency.

By definition, Trump supporters think little of law and order. They’re supportive of a president who puts himself, and his well-being ahead of the nation’s. They’re supportive of a president, and now ex-president, who not only never conceded that he lost an election, but pushed, and continues to push, his election fraud lies, convincing the majority of his supporters that Biden is not the legitimate president. They’re supportive of a president who tried to fraudulently overturn an election, a president who watched the Capitol riot for 3 hours, before begrudgingly asking his supporters to stop rioting.

Are you truly flummoxed as to why Trump supporters are held in such low regard?
I don’t care if every policy put forth by Trump would have been the best thing since sliced bread. The MAN should not have a single supporter, NONE! To not see that, is yet another reason why Trump supporters are thought so little of.

So you don’t believe in personal freedom and accountability. He has the right to believe the election was stolen, true or false

LOL…I don’t understand lefties obsession with Q, the only place I hear about them is here from Biden-bots.

Yes I only hear about them on this board. Of course, Beemer and PScott would claim that proves their point that Q or Russia has brainwashed Trump supporters as well as magically brainwashing those in the UK to vote for Brexit. It’s like they believe in a conspiracy of mind control for non-liberals

They pretty much see Q everywhere not unlike how McCarthy saw communism everywhere

No, Trump does not have the right to believe the election was stolen. You lose certain rights when you become president, the nation is bigger than any one man.

Rudy Guiliani can believe anything he wants, he doesn’t matter.

He actually does have that right. That’s the 1st amendment. You can believe anything you want.

1 Like

+1
We all have the right to believe anything we want. We don’t have the right or ability to change the result of doing so.

What BMW is referencing is the cancel culture brought to us by the left… “If you believe something I don’t you must be put down.” Akin to the thought police.

It’s my opinion that he doesn’t. It’s one reason I didn’t want Trump to win in in 2016, he put himself above his country.

You’re way off base.

You can believe what you want, you can believe gravity is fake news. But the president can’t, he can’t Willy nilly say there was election fraud.

Never mind, you guys won’t get it.

Ah, but a president can say if you’re vaccinated you won’t be hospitalized or die from covid.

2 Likes

Or call someone a WS when they weren’t.

Or so the police were wrong for shooting an armed man trying to kidnap children.

Or federal agents were whipping black people.

Biden has spread lies that have killed people. Lots of people.

Sure, presidents are wrong or lie all the time. Election integrity is a whole different matter.

Really, someone saying they won an election is worse than telling the American people they won’t be hospitalized or die if they’re vaccinated?

#sts is absolutely worse. You’ll never agree and thats fine.

STS had every right to protest the election results, right or wrong. It didn’t matter if they were wrong or if the state legislatures overturned the election results: that is our electoral process. I have a greater respect for our republic outlined in our Constitution than I do in progressive democracy

The Lincoln Project and Business RoundTable is a cowardly group of people ruining the Republican Party that prior to Trump lost two election cycles and would have lost four cycles if not for Trump - they’re a bunch of losers no one wants to vote for. Your willingness to dismantle the first amendment or speech you disagree with is breathtaking.

There were 800 people who decided to have criminal records that day. They were idiots.

Liberals don’t like the 1st amendment. They want group think.

South Park covered this well the other day about how far we have fallen. If you haven’t watched the post covid special, watch it. It is hysterical.

1 Like

Way off base, anybody can say anything but I think it’s dangerous when a president claims election fraud. Trump not only alienated his own people but there are plenty of Americans who are on the fence about voting anyway. And people died and more may die as a result of #sts and Q running with it.

Most people think it’s more dangerous for a president to say if you’re vaccinated you won’t be hospitalized or die from Covid.

I really doubt it. I don’t take medical advice from a president but some think when Trump bitches about election fraud it means something. I’m smart enough to know it’s just an inability to admit failure, but it’s still not cool.