Placing Firework on head Part 2......Fatality

In the article, it says that the deceased had been drinking. Yes, quite possibly too much drinking.

I’d be okay with all towns outlawing fireworks for personal use. Scared the hell out of me and my dogs, never knowing when the next boom that shakes windows was coming. I had a slice of baked potato with butter and sour cream on a fork that went flying across the room. I’m too old to be startled like that. Assholes playing like kids with explosives. :japanese_goblin:

I’d sign up for that. A couple of years ago when I had my dog, fireworks going off a few houses down from me startled my dog who injured his knee when he jumped from the couch… The fun boom cost ME a couple of hundred bucks.

Back in the 70’s, when wood shingle roofs were all the rage, one bottle rocket on a windy day damaged 13 homes, a couple of them burned to the ground. When I a wood shingle room on my old house here, People thought I was nuts for watering the roof.

some pictures