More wet market evidence

And many believe that I am a flaming liberal but I too am a moderate.

LOL, seems almost everyone thinks they’re a moderate. It’s just that their view of where the center is, or should be, differs wildly.

I don’t care for Republican polices. Especially social policies. But I am pretty disturbed that I am expected to shut up and go along with this transgender nonsense because I’m a liberal.

I am fairly moderate. I’m more about avoiding extremes and letting adults live their lives.

2 Likes

Only when necessary, and I am non partisan in my distributing it.

Do a count and see if that’s true.

I do not have ADHD that bad!!
Now to KC’s point, this board does lean significantly conservative, so there is at least some truth to his opinion

Are raccoon dogs in Missouri??
I just tested positive for Covid.

It’s hitting my daughter hard. I think a lot of it is boredom from staying inside

Not that bad, no fever, more like a head cold.

Sorry to hear it. Trying Paxlovid?

For minor symptoms it’s not advised.

One theory is paxlovid is why we are getting so many variants.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-01/merck-s-mrk-covid-drug-linked-to-viable-spreading-mutants-study-says#xj4y7vzkg

That’s kinda weird since you have to take it in the first 5 days, if at all.

I should have worded that better. If you’re low risk they don’t advise it.

The guidance may have changed. Originally it was because there was a shortage.

Then it was because they doubted it being effective.

Now I’m not sure

I haven’t talked to my Dr yet.
I am not feeling that bad, so I will decide on Monday.

My daughter works at a hospital and tested positive there, but they didn’t send her home with anything. She wasnt’ feeling bad but said she couldn’t’ smell or taste and took a home covid test, which was negative. She still had no taste the next day and tested positive at work Then she started feeling like a cold, and then she was very achy, but has not respiratory issues. I’d figure it a drug was first line of defense, a hospital would have dispensed it.

Here is the interesting thing. If animals outbreaks were that common. Rednecks here would be spreading disease. They’d eat a raccoon dog in heart beat

Rednecks would never eat a good coon hunting dog, they’re to hard to come by.

Imagine raccoon and a dog had sex. That’s a raccoon dog.

WHO rarely criticizes China. Apparently, the original “data” about raccoon dogs has disappeared.