Funny Memes

1 Like

I probably should have posted this meme on the pun thread

1 Like

winebrilliance

1 Like

Maybe they can make a combo booster…covid defense and wood on demand for 12 months.

In the 1970’s a guy sold a “solar clothes dryer” through magazine ad’s for $49.99, what you received was a clothesline.

1 Like

The house we bought when we first got married had a clothes line in the backyard.
But I also had about 50 small trees (not kidding), so it was pretty useless (and neither my wife or I was going to hang clothes to dry, lets be honest).
I dug up the poles and there was about 25 lbs of concrete holding them in, it was crazy.

We used a clothes line for years even after we had a dryer. The wife like the way linens and towels smelled after being hung out in the open.

Growing up, this is the type of washing machine my mother used. On top of the machine were 2 rollers, used to wring the water out of the clothes. I am sure many fingers were broken.

Afterwards a clothesline was used to dry out the clothes.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

OBAMA

2 Likes

Here’s my favorite idiots playing doctor example…

"Now, I want to be clear about what the CD- — CDC is saying and what the CDC is not saying. The CDC is saying they have concluded that fully vaccinated people are at a very, very low risk of getting COVID-19. Therefore, if you’ve been fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask. Let me repeat: If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask. "

You don’t seem to mind politicians playing doctor.

1 Like

Biden quoting the CDC is not a politician playing doctor. He’s deferring to the experts who exist to advise him and the country.

The CDC changing the recommendation based on new evidence isn’t them lying. It’s new evidence. They’re going to get some things wrong, but it doesn’t mean they’re lying.

Someone on Facebook deferring to experts is not playing doctor, they are repeating information from expert’s like Biden is doing. If you go on Facebook and say vaccines work (because you read that on the CDC site) are you playing doctor?