Covid Bivalent Booster Shot

Got mine earlier today. I have a slight fever and headache, and my arm is sore. So far, the Moderna shot hasn’t hit me as hard as the Pfizer. We’ll see what tomorrow brings.

1 Like

Yes I had COVID and it wasn’t bad so I’m not getting the booster. But I do think if I was higher risk, I’d definitely get the jab for more antibodies. I’m glad I had the MMR and Hepatitis B vaccines and wonder when I should get the shingles vaccine as I had chicken pox as a kid and would like to avoid shingles

I am considering to get the flu shot and maybe the pneumonia vaccine since the first could make me sicker than COVID for me and the second really creeps me out as it has wiped me out for 2+ weeks multiple times with potential for relapse and is similar to the 25lb Venezuela :venezuela: weight loss plan

You realize it’s quite possible you had a mild case because you’d been vaccinated? The antibodies will wane over time and no guarantee you’ll be so lucky next time.

The variants are getting weaker and weaker.

1 Like

Yes, gradually. But what I said still stands. If someone had a mild case, there’s no guarantee their next case will be mild, particularly if they were vaccinated and skip the boosters.