Bitcoin crashing back to reality

HA, you have been better for the last 18 months, I have acknowledged that, but you are slipping back.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

???

Please explain how and be very specific.

Lol…you can say you’re the Queen of England but it doesn’t make it so, you’re one of the more lefty posters here.

See?

And federal taxes collected.

1 Like

If Biden stomped a puppy to death on live TV Beemer would find a way to blame Trump.

Interjected new money into the economy and drove a high gdp higher. This isnt a new position for me, i was critical of the cuts in 2017.

All lefties were and still are.

Im an independent, i get to criticize all sides.

You’re not an independent like KC, you think Biden can do no wrong.

We know.

And you were just as wrong then, but now you seem to have doubled down on dumbfuckery.

Ok man, lol!

Ill add the 2017 cut took a weapon to combat a inevitable recession.

And yet you keep apologizing for Biden?

I cant recall apologizing for biden, ive always recognized there are real shortcomings.

Its not new money. The difference is does the person who earned it get to spend it or the government. If the individual gets to spend it, there will be less waste.

Fair enough, you must agree that more goods were being consumed which drove up demand. And as I’ve said, it reduced a weapon future presidents could use against a recession that we can all agree is inevitable in nature. Economies expand and contract.

Huh, it hasn’t even been 4 hours.

That’s not apologizing, that’s acknowledging Biden’s role while reminding the group that that recessions are inevitable. I’m getting blue in the face saying this, the whole world is dealing with rising oil prices and runaway inflation. I’ll give you a gold star if you can hang germanys problems on Biden.

It’s a black and white world only to simpletons. And we cannot blame everything great and bad on the current US president, that’s a very narrow view of the world.

Well…
Since March, US gas prices have gone up 16% and Germany’s have gone down 13% so…

So are you blaming Biden for our 3% percent or Germany’s 13?